Well, I leave in two days and am ready...I think. I know there are going to
be hard times along the way but I will make the most of every situation. I
fly into Kilimanjaro airport July 22 around 8PM local time. I have no idea
where I plan to stay the night. That will be the first challenge of many
throughout the year. I will then travel south 27km to Arusha to meet Dr.
Moignet Ole Kuney. He gave me a phone number and said to call him once I get to Arusha. I have no idea what to expect. He spends weeks in the bush of
Tanzania at a time and I hope to tag along with him??? "Hope" is the key
word in many of the countries I plan to visit. If everything works out, I
will not be able to post anything for a couple months but I will try to keep
everyone updated. If anything exciting happens in the states, feel free to
drop me an email. I only ask that you not ruin Entourage for me. I plan to
watch it upon my arrival back to the states in a year. Other than that feel
free to drop me an email. Bye America!